EDSIG Conference on Information Systems and Computing Education
Call for Abstracts
We wish to encourage the development of new research through the presentation of Abstracts and Works in Progress (WIP). These events are a great venue in which to receive initial feedback on a concept as well as to solicit potential co-authors.
- Submitted material will be considered for presentation at EDSIGCON/CONISAR and abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.
- Neither abstracts nor WIPs will be considered for journal publications.
- Ten minutes of presentation time and 5 minutes of discussion will be allocated for each abstract/WIP.
See the link below for the key areas and topics which are the same as for full papers.
- July 15
The following information should be prepared and submitted through our unified submission system. Be sure to select Abstract.
- Authors: Name, Affiliation and Email Address
- Subject Area / Track
Maximum of 500 words + optional short bibliography.
- The bibliography does not count toward word count and may be formatted in any standard format.
- Abstracts may include 1 figure or diagram in addition to the text.