Conference on Information Systems Applied Research
Call for Papers
The Conference on Information Systems Applied Research invites research and scholarly papers exploring many topics including:
Ethics & Privacy Issues
- June 15
Consideration for best papers, and potential publication in JISAR and conference proceedings
- July 15
Consideration for potential publication in JISAR and conference proceedings
- August 15
Consideration for conference proceedings
Using the submission template is required.
Authors who carefully follow the paper format guidelines will avoid delays in the review process.
Papers should be prepared and submitted through our unified submission system:
List of Topics
- Applied IS Research & Methodologies
- Business Intelligence / Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management & Warehousing
- Digital and Multimedia Technologies
- Ethical / Legal / Privacy Issues
- Ethics & Privacy Issues
- IT Management and Strategy
- Systems Development / Software Eng.
- Web Applications / Web 2.0