Conference on Information Systems Applied Research
Baltimore, Maryland, November 6-9, 2014
CONISAR (Conference on Information Systems Applied Research), focusing on research in real-world practical applications of information systems, sciences and technology, invites you to submit Papers, Cases, Panels and Abstracts.
Leading papers submitted to CONISAR are also considered for review and publication in JISAR (Journal of Information Systems Applied Research).
How to Submit
All papers, cases, panels, and abstracts can be submitted though the
EDSIG Papers Management System
DATES ARE FIRM
- June 15: Papers submitted by this date are eligible for best paper awards (the top 15% of papers received by this date), inclusion in the proceedings, and considered for future editions of JISAR.
- July 18 (new): Considered for proceedings and potential JISAR inclusion.
- August 1: Considered for only proceeding publication.
- Applied IS Research & Methodologies
- Business Intelligence / Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management & Warehousing
- Digital and Multimedia Technologies
- ERP/Business Processes/Supply Chain
- IT Management and Strategy
- Systems Development / Software Eng.
- Web Applications / Web 2.0
Publication & Recognition
- Accepted and presented papers are published in the CONISAR proceedings.
- The top 15% of papers submitted prior to the June deadline receive outstanding paper recognition.
- Papers submitted prior to the July deadline are eligible for JISAR.
Note: CONISAR presented papers accepted by JISAR will be listed in the proceedings with an abstract and reference to the full paper published in JISAR.
CONISAR is the applied research conference of the AITP Special Interest Group for Information Systems Education (EDSIG).
EDSIG sponsors the Journal of Information Systems Applied Research (JISAR).
Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
Join us in Baltimore, Maryland to make and renew friendships, share your research and enjoy Baltimore’s fantastic Inner Harbor.
SHARPEN THE SAW
Vendor- and educator-driven workshops covering innovations relevant to our discipline. 2013 Professional Workshops included Big Data Analytics and Building Tablet Apps
Social and luncheon programs designed to foster fellowship and collaboration among attendees including
Receptions, Tours, Excursions and Special Guest Package
Conisar Papers Chair
CONISAR Asst. Papers Chair
Robert Morris University