Call for Participation
CONISAR (Conference on Information Systems Applied Research) focuses on research dealing with real-world practical applications of information systems, sciences, and technology. Leading papers submitted to CONISAR are also considered for review and publication in JISAR (Journal of Information Systems Applied Research).
- June 1: Consideration for best papers, proceedings, and potential JISAR inclusion.
- July 21: Consideration for proceedings and potential JISAR inclusion.
- August 1: Consideration for proceeding publication.
How to Submit
All submissions (papers, cases, abstracts, workshop proposals) can be submitted though the
EDSIG Papers Management System.
Business Intelligence in a World of Big Data
CONISAR 2013 invites papers, cases, panels, and abstracts on:
- Applied IS Research & Methodologies
- Business Intelligence / Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management & Warehousing
- Digital and Multimedia Technologies
- ERP/Business Processes/Supply Chain
- IT Management and Strategy
- Systems Development / Software Eng.
- Web Applications / Web 2.0