SponsorsEMC2 NetApp Deloitte McGraw-Hill Labyrinth Learning Wiley Murach Books EDSIG (AITP Education Special Interest Group) Association of Information Technology Professionals Foundation for Information Technology Education
Call for Papers and Abstracts
CONISAR focuses on research dealing with real-world practical applications of information systems, sciences, and technology. Leading papers submitted to CONISAR are also considered for review and publication in JISAR (Journal of Information Systems Applied Research).
2012 Special Focus on Cloud Computing
This year's conference is highlighting paper/abstracts related to the implementation of Clouds - Private and Public, and SaaS (Software as a Service).
Featuring: cloud only presentation tracks and a planned special issue of JISAR
New papers/abstracts invited on:
- Applied IS Research
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Database and Data Management
- ERP / Business Processes
- Human Computer Interaction
- IT Innovation / Technology
- IT Management and Strategy
- Networks / Security
- Project Management
- Systems Develop / Software Eng.
- Web Applications
Paper Submission Deadlines:
- June 15 - Consideration for best papers, proceedings, and potential JISAR inclusion.
- July 15 - Consideration for proceedings and potential JISAR inclusion.
- August 15 - Consideration for proceeding publication.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
- August 15 - Consideration for proceeding presentation.
2012 CONISAR Papers ChairScott Hunsinger
Computer Information Systems
Appalachian State University
2012 CONISAR Abstracts ChairMichael Smith
High Point University
- Maximum of 5,000 words (excludes appendices)
- All authors are expected to review other submissions to the conference
- The manuscript must not have been published/submitted to another conference/journal
- Formatted Word Template for submissions
- Maximum of 500 words
- May include one figure or diagram in addition to the text