The 4th Annual CONISAR conference will be held in Wilmington NC this November
Join other IS educators and IT professionals for the 4th Annual Conference on Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR). The fourth year of this conference will focus on research dealing with real-world practical applications of information sciences, systems, and technology. It will provide a valuable forum for both researchers and practitioners. CONISAR is the sponsor of JISAR, a new peer reviewed journal.
Benefits to IS, CIS, CS and IT academicians attending CONISAR 2011:
|Share your research, receive feedback, find potential research partners and stay current by attending the research from others in the field. Papers are invited on:|
• Applied IS Research & Methodologies|
• Business Intelligence
• Database and Data Management
• ERP / Business Processes / Supply Chain
• Human Computer Interaction
• IT Innovation / Technology Changes
• IT Management and Strategy
• Networks / Clouds / Security|
• Project Management
• Student/Faculty Papers
• Systems Development / Software Eng.
• Web Applications, Web 2.0
• Works in Progress - Abstracts (*New)
|Networking||Stay current in the field|
Social and luncheon programs designed to foster collaboration among attendees:
• Welcoming Reception
• First Time Attendee tables
• Tours and trips to local landmarks
• Special Guest Packages
|• Kathy Schwalbe, IS/Project Management author and educator will share her experiences in IS education and lead a workshop on teaching IT Project Mgmt. |
• Tim Mellitt, CIO of GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy will discuss his perspective on skills students should possess when graduating.
• The top 15% of papers submitted receive outstanding paper recognition|
• All papers accepted and presented are published in the proceedings
• All papers submitted by 2nd deadline are eligible for journal publication (JISAR)
• June 15 - Consideration for best papers, and potential publication in JISAR and conference proceedings
• July 15 - Consideration for potential publication in JISAR and conference proceedings
• August 15 - Consideration for conference proceedings
CONISAR is held in conjunction with ISECON 2011
- ISECON focuses on IS Education. CONISAR focuses on IS Applied Research. Registrants for CONISAR can freely attend ISECON functions and vice versa.